Sunday, April 28, 2013
Parasite
"I sometimes feel like a parasite in the lives of people that love me. As in , if removed they would lead far better happier lives. It is a crushing feeling, and it has only grown since being denied for disability. But I'm not here to cry, everyone's life is just as hard. I am just letting people know, I am not distant, or unhappy with anyone else. I am just sad, and I'm trying to turn it off I promise, I'm just loosing. So thanks for being my friends and loved ones, I am sure you understood ...."
I posted this on my facebook . The responses i received was warm and loving .
"Lucas Murray I do understand. I really wish I could help you. Just remember that your a good father and husband and a good friend as well
22 hours ago · Like · 1
A'Merrie Arewa Gisele Ariyo I think nearly everyone gets denied Until they get a disability attorney. get one & they'll help you get approved. And I'm sure your family needs you & loves you for you. True love isn't based on what anyone can do for someone. So don't feel bad. Feel blessed. You provide everything they really need in this crazy world: the security of knowing they are truly loved. And you'll always have that from them, too.
22 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
Amy Florio Charlie i have been fighting for disability for over 2 years keep fighting it im waiting to go in front of the administrative law judge without an attorney just be persistent
17 hours ago via mobile · Like
Adam Platania I can't speak for anyone else, but you are one of my favorite people on the planet.... keep your head up
17 hours ago via mobile · Like
Suzann Grant
15 hours ago · Like
Meg Malins It took me four years, three applications, a complete mental breakdown and a week inpatient in a psych facility before they approved me based on the condition of my back (which had been submitted as a separate issue). I have a degenerative spinal cond...See More
15 hours ago · Like
Dianne Carter de Mayo Charlie, they do turn people down in my experience until they get to the 2nd level of the appeal process. Cynical as it sounds, it feels as though they keep costs down by only granting the claims of the persistent. If it helps, though, a friend of mine...See More
15 hours ago · Like
Izzi Davis Hang in their cuz it will get better just remember to laugh as often as posible life is to short to give in to the sadness
3 hours ago via mobile · Like
and i responded in kind .
Charlie Brown I appreciate it everyone, I do, thank you. I was turned down by 3 firms to represent me since I have been with out a doctor for 3 years, because I have also been without a job that long so I can't afford on, and so on and rinse and repeat. So pl...See More
13 hours ago via mobile · Like
looking back i think i may have been crying , in my own way , so depressed i just wanted , childishly , someone to walk by with the magical answers to fix it and make it all better .
i dont want to say it was a cry for attention , but maybe i shout in the dark to see if anyone could still hear me , and know i was here .
In all honesty i just dont know other than i sat staring at that post and finally hit send .
I dont want pity . I dont think i ever really do anymore because it shames me . .
That is a new feeling for me , shame . I didnt care before , now all i do is care . And it hurts . All of the time i just fear being wrong , offending or shaming myself and being rejected for these things . for being alone , for being without those connections of being a part of a community of friends . all i do is reassure myself , im going to ruin all these friendships
But i feel alone in a room full of people i know are friends .
i think thats what is scaring me the most , what i know , doesn't matter anymore . I am slowly becoming disconnected , and it is all an avalanche from being denied for disability . I am not truly disabled because i can move .
Im not depressed enough , or unhealthy enough , and on the inside , i hate myself because i wont just keep going till i break .
........
That isnt true , on the surface thats how i feel . But i keep wanting to just die , and free them all from me .
I am suicidal but i dont want to die , but i am certain , and inconsolable about the fact i should just die . IO am a blight , a monstrous tic sucking us all dry .
I am having problems with Joe now , he even hit me tonight , and im big enough to handle it , and i didnt hit him back , it burned on the inside of me like a screaming inferno , just to teach him to never touch me . I didn't let it win . I never knew how much stronger this depression was than my rage . Because im only stalling it , always loosing ground . I am pushing back as hard as i can .
It doesn't matter . im not sure it ever will .
Living like this is killing me , and destroying the lives of the people i love . Im trying to hold on . I want to live . be a rock for joe , and my kids , make my parents proud , \and be the husband she deserves .
but all the failure , is burying me alive . and no matter how i fill my life with distractions and tasks , they are like band-aids , against decapitation , it just seems hopeless .
Amd what hurts me the most is , when i tell people i place my burden on them , and they suffer with me , or sometimes worse , they just want me to turn it off and just "feel better "
If i had a switch in here to just turn it off , why wouldn't i do that instead of burning my life down around me .
I need help , i cant afford , and that i just dont have the energy to fight for anymore .
Its odd , i used to believe the voice i heard in my head that i could have deep grinding conversations with . it seems liek i have lost control of it . and now it just tells me these " truthes" about my life , and how i know the numbers i know what im doing to these people . im not sure when i lost control of it . I often wonder if im not the reason , i used to argue with , and that other voice is me , hiding in the darkness i so desperately spew .
im not sure who i am anymore .
I am lost .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment